<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 15, 2004

A few unrelated and irrelevant things.

a.) The downstairs neighbor's cat bolts at my headlights when I begin pulling into the driveway. I then have to ease the rest of the way in with my head out of the window wondering why he is walking under the tires. When I get out he runs away. Pussy.

b.) I brought home a titanicaly big supply of scrap mat board today, which I will use for every purpose except its intended one.


c.) I discovered a hidden-away looking bar today in a residential-ish area called the Viper Room. It was spelled Vyper Rume and the words were formed with 1x2's on a sign that pointed down the length of a very long fence to a creepy unknown. It looked weird and made me wonder what kind of people go there. Then it occurred to me that the name was oddly familiar. I thought to myself, "Didn't River Phoenix overdose in a bar of the same name?"

d.) I just finished reading Agatha Christie's Pocket Full of Rye. And began reading Close Encounters of the Third Kind by Steven Spielberg. Clearly I'm not a book snob. I enjoy reading a variety of material. I'm only a couple of chapters into it, and I'm sure that it is much better than the movie I never saw.

Well, I guess I'll go take my Boca burger out of the microwave and serve it to myself with a side of chips. Girlfriend out of town. Man, I sure do miss her cooking. No one heats up a Boca burger in the microwave like she does.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
La Redoute Coupons