<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 25, 2004

I am going to have my girlfriend lend* me her digital camera so that I can be the Thrifty Photographer. I prefer print, but I don't have money to spend on film and developing costs. She has two digital cameras - each at opposite ends of the rainbow. One is ridiculously expensive and the other is a crazy combination of cheap-ass dig. camera and mini Polaroid. For those of you not in the know, a mini Polaroid takes tiny little polaroids usually with sticky backing so you can paste them everywhere. It's one of those products made for teens, but adults have waaaaaaay more fun with.
Since I prefer not having responsibility of the ridiculously expensive one, I've decided to use the cheap-ass one assuming it will take obviously crappy photos that will somehow turn out looking cool or something. Then I can photoshop the shit out of them and make them even cooler. Yeah!





*borrow with the intent of never returning.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
La Redoute Coupons