<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 26, 2004

Man oh man, what have I done? Recently I have been studying feng shui in an effort to promote a happier and healthy life for my girlfriend and me. But ever since things have sort of taken a turn for the worse. Things just started happening. I quit my job, I feel like crap, my g.f. feels like crap, the neighbor (a presumed fellow lesbian) went off on us about hogging all the parking, we arrrived home to an unlocked and somewhat ajar back door...
The only thing I can think of is maybe feng shui is way more involved than I think. You can't just place a crystal here, hang a mirror there. I've researched as much info as possible on the web - okay, I see now. The web. Internet. My sources may not be so reliable. Or maybe one should think twice about bringing energy altering devices into the home without thinking of their past history. Or maybe I'm just going nuts. I'm nutty as a fruitcake. And frazzled.
If anyone has any thoughts on this, they are certainly welcome.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
La Redoute Coupons