<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Regarding my feng shui dilemma, thankfully I have the superb ability to self-remedy and after consulting myself, I've settled on the proverb, "If it ain't broke don't fix it."
Ironically, I ran across this notion more than once in my reading. It seems perfectly understandable. Although anyone ready to argue that my hitting my head on the same kitchen counter that holds up the evil toaster which caught fire, is purely coincidence, has their work cut out for them.
Although certain bobbles have been put away, some things have remained. I have moved my computer to a position where my back no longer faces south and the fountain will also continue to flow in the hopes of bringing prosperity and new career opportunities. Although, my g.f. has begun the practice of pretending to go pee in the middle of the night, and instead creeping into the living room to click it off.

In other news, I've finished reading Close Encounters of the Third Kind. It took a while since I kept losing interest in it. Putting it down for days. It was actually very well written considering it was based on the movie. (instead of vice versa) But it's difficult to describe something so visually awesome to the reader. Something so based on sight and sound. Anyway, I'm on to You Shall Know Our Velocity by Dave Eggers. Yes, Dave Eggers. Those of you Egger-hating fans can go jump off a bridge as far as I'm concerned. I need to take a Steinbeck, Salinger breather.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
La Redoute Coupons