<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 26, 2004


Last night around eleven-thirty there was a knock at the door. I was sitting at my computer, computing something, when I heard light tapping coming from the backdoor. I quickly ran into the bedroom and jumped on the bed where my girlfriend was trying to sleep.

"Baby, there's somebody at the door! Don't answer it unless you're absolutely sure who it is!"

"Mmmph...what?"

She tip-toed to the door and back, before deciding I should answer it.

So I tip-toed through the kitchen and peered through the blinds but found no one. Although, I thought I heard footsteps down the back stairs. A moment later we heard knocking at the front door. It was the neighbor. Turns out, she found my keys stuck in the backdoor lock. Just hanging there for anyone to turn. Actually, this is the second day in a row I had done this. My girlfriend was very light-hearted about both incidents. Especially after I re-enacted myself strolling through the door, slamming it shut with my foot and doing a little "I'm home!" stance.

We both had a laugh before I suggested we go have sex.

"Okay. I was actually having trouble sleeping."



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
La Redoute Coupons