<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Saturday is my nephew's birthday. He will be two years old! And he is already wise beyond his years. He can walk and dance and color and says, "Daddy"! In fact, since it's the word he knows best, when he gets excited he exclaims, "Daddy!" to people and things that are not his daddy.

I cannot wait for his party. Last year the highlight was him getting sprayed by the water hose while sitting in his kiddie pool. I wonder what it will be this year.

Last year while opening his gifts, he got up to go play with his old toys. I was so proud of him. This is the exact opposite of the gimme, gimme, gimme attitude most kids have. He is an angel.

I haven't bought him a present yet. What do you get a kid that has so many toys and books already? I'm going to clean my car out. Hopefully this will give me some ideas...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
La Redoute Coupons