<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I apologize for not updating much lately. And for posting pictures of my arm. Who really wants to see my arm? It's a wimpy arm. Jenny says she could snap it like a twig. Except she doesn't have it in her to. She is the sweetest girl in the world. Unless you do something stupid, like touch her laptop. You probably shouldn't even look at it wrong. She bought this thing for it to sit on so that it won't become too hot on the bottom. Our children should be so lucky to one day have her purchase something especially to cool their bottoms.

We are leaving for Baltimore Saturday morning. I won't mention the ungodly hour. Since God didn't buy the tickets. (Neither did I)

I promise to take a little grittier photos this time. I won't mention any names (Jackie!), but some of you remarked how well the white-bread neighborhood I was meandering through was captured.

This trip will be different. I have spent the last two days researching the city's history which turns out to be quite interesting. And there are so many unique things to see, I am ashamed of my own city. Our claim to fame...The Wardrobe Malfunction.

We have new neighbors. There was
an incident.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
La Redoute Coupons