<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 22, 2004

Some things you don't know about me, but might interest you.

If left unchecked, I would eat Jack-in-the-Box tacos everyday. Possibly for both lunch and dinner.

I read the personals all day long. I love the personals. I am addicted to the personals. Everyone should define their whole exsistence with a few paragraphs of likes and dislikes and a photo or two.

I have spent my entire life, up until six months ago, pronouncing the word "pamphlet", pamp-let.

I have dual-ownership of my father's new puppy. He hasn't said this outright...it's just understood.
I bought him a cow hoof to chew on from the pet store. It's his new favorite toy which makes me feel sort of smug now since I chose it. The downside is that his breath smells like cow hoof and I am the
one he likes to lick in the face. Not so smug now, am I?

I actually went searching for the corrupt version of 'American Life' on Kazaa so that I could hear Madonna say, "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I'm stealing music off the Inernet, that's what.



Tonight I will revisit my old highschool. My eight-year old niece is performing at half-time. There is only one thing worse than visiting my old highschool. Visiting my old junior highschool. Or my old elementary school. No, junior high is what really did me in.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
La Redoute Coupons