<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 25, 2004

Ten things to do while I'm in Georgia for a week.

1. Read this weeklong journal of a sanitation worker in training.

2. Play a game. Or two. Please do not report back with your high scores. Nobody cares. Games are supposed to be fun.

3. Imagine me in a dress.

4. Send me ecards.

5. Get some advice from the Non-Expert. Experts answer what they know, the Non-Expert answers anything.

6. Count to 867, 645,511. Twice.

7. Watch Stanley Kubrick's The Shining in 30 seconds and re-enacted by bunnies.

8. Have sex with my girlfriend. Just kidding. I'll kill you.

9. Make one of these last minute Halloween costumes with things you may already have. Or, take Max Burbank's Halloween costume quiz.

10. Look at these child-safety pictures printed on Czechoslovakian matchboxes.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
La Redoute Coupons