<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 12, 2004

Lately, we have been watching Sesame Street in the morning. I think Jenny began watching out of lonliness while I was away for a week.

The first morning I awoke to hear Elmo singing his theme song, I rolled over in bed to see Jenny tucking in her shirt and smiling at the TV. Elmo's World is timed perfectly between her stepping out of the shower and leaving for work. Today's topic was bugs. Elmo was chatting with a ladybug,

"What's that ladybug? You have to leave to go to a PICNIC? Okay, ladybug. Goodbye ladybug!"

and while ending a conversation with a fly he exclaimed...

"Okay, fly. Now SHOO!" in his little Elmo voice. Then he sat down to his tiny piano and began singing,

"Bugs, bugs, bugs...(to the tune of Jingle Bells)...bugs, bugs, bugs. Bugs, bugs, bugs, bugs, bugs!"

I mainly thought of Elmo as the doll I would see at Wal-mart and just want to punt across the store. But the real Elmo, is a puppet and we love him.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
La Redoute Coupons