<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 30, 2004

I haven't felt like writing much lately. Sorry. I need to catch up on some reading. Jenny gave me Unlikely by Jeffrey Brown which was really good even though I now think he is a total wuss. Just like Craig Thompson. But I like him anyway.

She also gave me One More For the Road by Ray Bradbury. I can't remember the last time I bought myself a hardback book.

She also came through with the red Converse I wanted which makes her the coolest girlfriend ever. I love them so much. I wore them for five days straight. Oh, and my sister gave me one of those Plug-n-Play joysticks that plays old school video games from when I was a kid. (Rawk!)

So anyway if no one minds, I think I will just post some photos for a while. I hope everyone enjoyed the picture of my nephew getting creamed by a snowball for the first time ever. I also hope everyone had a great holiday. Feel free to list any kick ass presents you recieved in the comments. Especially if you got an 'Ove'Glove.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
La Redoute Coupons