<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 18, 2004

The show Survivor. What a concept. Put 16 people in a remote location, make them live off nuts and berries, and then perform high physical endurance tasks for prizes like immunity or chocolate cake.

Survivors ready!!

Fuck no I'm not ready! I'm weak and hungry and half ready to cut your stomach open and eat whatever you had for lunch which was probably a hell of a lot better than anything I've had since I got here! You wouldn't last five minutes in my shoes pretty boy, now go back to your fancy hut or trailor or wherever it is you go at night while we're sleeping on the ground!

----------------------------


Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is a pair of shades from the dollar store.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
La Redoute Coupons