<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 24, 2005

:::.... I dreamed about water again last night. My whole life I've dreamt of water. Rivers, swimming pools, water parks, etc. This morning I just put it all together...

I'm a Pisces. Fish. That explains it. Anyway, in my dream I was swimming in this pool with no chlorine. It was completely clear and I could see to the bottom which was dirty and I scolded my father for not adding any chlorine, which might have been a concern if we actually had a pool while growing up, but we didn't.

Can you even begin to imagine what swimming in a pool with no color would be like? In my dream it felt like I had been reduced to 1% of my size and placed in a bowl of water, if that gives you any insight as to what this would be like.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
La Redoute Coupons