<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

:::.... I'm going to visit my parents today. My cousin will be there so I made up a little bag of "inspirational" goodies for him. He's one of those artist types that needs to be surrounded by other creative people to really get their juices flowing. I don't know what my life would be like if I didn't have Jenny around all the time. Last night we sat at our tiny little work areas opposite one another and cut, folded, glued, and passed the metal t-square back and fourth. We really should get a second one.

In my cousin's bag I included a five set of 1" buttons, a little scratch pad with Uncle Sam on the front (new item coming to Monkey Do Collective soon!), a 1/4" zine, and a copy of my Explosions in the Sky CD and whatever else I decide to stuff in there before I leave. I hope he likes it. He gets depressed a lot and takes medication. I don't quite understand depression. Is it when someone feels too much, or when someone just feels nothing...


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
La Redoute Coupons