<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 27, 2005

::
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here is a photo of a squirrel I forgot about and then found. Can you see him? He is standing on two legs. What are the odds?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And here is something you don't see every day. Gay Pride = huge chandelier. On the other end of the street there was huge softball glove suspended. I'm lying.


We got our bikes stolen. I don't know if I mentioned this or not. And last weekend Jenny bought us new ones so we've been peddling around town dodging Jaguars and Lexus. Not because we are "dangerous", but because it seems like the more money a person has the more careless and impatient they become on the road. My Corolla, is all I got. I drive it like a Rolls Royce. Especially after the big dent was knocked out a few months back. I wouldn't even cross an intersection without looking left and right several times before proceeding.

Plus rich people are thoroughly annoyed by every other car on the road. And since anyone on a bike is surely car-less or a street-punk hippie, they can all go to hell.

Our first altercation took place at the corner of Montrose and Hawthorne(?). Since there were a million cars parked on the side of the road, Jenny decided to wait for the light in the middle of the street. The light turned green, I took my hand off the brake and pushed down on the pedal. Since I forgot to shift to a lower speed, it took me a second or two to get going. And the fuckwad behind me let me know this by passing out on his horn. I'm not a very laid back type person and at this point, I gripped my brake and stood up again. I barely had time to turn around and give him the universal sign to fuck himself before he zoomed passed us at the speed of light. He actually swerved into the oncoming lane in a fit of anger. A few minutes later I felt ashamed at how I behaved. That's the diffence between us and them.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
La Redoute Coupons