<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

:::.... Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sweet, sweet Polaroid of mine.

---

I forgot to mention, a few days ago while at an unfamiliar resale shop in an unfamiliar part of town, I spotted a young boy begging his dad in Spanish to buy him the huge, plastic spaceship he was holding. Turns out the huge, plastic spaceship was the Millennium Falcon from Star Wars. I stood there for a minute thinking..."Get away from there kid. Just walk away. You don't even know what you're dealing with."

He set it down on a pile of women's lingerie and I quickly moved in. I felt bad for a moment then made my way to the rest of the toys. I've always skipped over the toys since previously owned stuffed animals disgust me and how could anything not be broken or missing a piece? What have I been missing out on all this time?

So anyway, a few days later I ran across two Star Wars X-wing fighters at a garage sale. I'm curious to see if anyone bids. If not, my nephew and I will each have a new toy. Except, he is obsessed with wheels and anything that rolls basically, so I will likely catch him nudging it across the carpet. Silly boy.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
La Redoute Coupons