<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

:::.... Yesterday I played a game with my little nephew where you spin a wheel then perform the action you land on.

So I spun the wheel and before it could rest on "Pounce like a kitten" my nephew had dropped to the floor and was barking like a dog.

"Ruff, ruff, ruff, ruff! (pause) Ruff, ruff!!"

He then settled down next to me so that I could spin again. This time the spinner almost came to a stop on "Flutter like a butterfly" before he again dropped to the floor to meow like a cat.

"Meow, meow, meow! Meow, meow, MEOW!!!"

On the next spin he wasted no time wiggling across the bed like a worm well before my hand had left the spinner. And later, the prospect of landing on "Bite like shark" had produced tiny teeth marks on my forearm.

Boys will be boys.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
La Redoute Coupons