<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

:::.... It irritates the crap out of me when people list on their blog what songs are "in heavy rotation" on their ipod. Who cares?

So anyway, in heavy rotation on my portable analog record player I am currently listening to If You Can Believe Your Eyes and Ears by The Mama's and the Papa's. I've decided to collect all three of the album covers released for it. The first has a photo of the entire band piled into a bathtub with a toilet next to it. The powers that be decided to conceal the image of the toilet with a ridiculous "sign" that lists the hit songs included on the album. It resembles a very worn piece of paper tacked to nothing with fake nails.

Finally it was decided the toilet and bathtub were both too naughty and dirty for public eyes and the photo was cropped down to expose only the band member's heads. I need the first and last covers to complete my collection.

---

I received my little inflatable Eddie Van Halen guitars in the mail. The air plug on one of them won't stay shut. I'm not sure if it is the free one or the one I paid for. Am I lucky he shipped two since the one I actually purchased is defective or did I lose out since the free one is defective? Why do I ponder these things?


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
La Redoute Coupons