<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 29, 2005

:::.... Last Wednesday after driving around town looking for an ice chest before Rita hit, I walked in the door just in time to catch the last ten minutes or so of the show Lost. It was around the part where Jack's ears are assaulted by some totally random song from the late '60s or early 70's. I was so caught up in the moment. It was so perfect. He's standing there holding a flashlight and looking around at these antiquated computer towers wondering what the fuck is going on. I sat there secretly falling in love with the song blaring around him while trying to guess who sang it. It sounded a little like ABBA, but we all know ABBA sucks so it must be someone else. After the same episode aired again last night I decided to poke around a bit and learned the song is called "Make Your Own Kind of Music" by none other than Cass Elliot of The Mamas and the Papas. I'm downloading right now. I can't wait to find it on vinyl so I can listen to it in all of its snap, crackle, and pop glory.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
La Redoute Coupons