<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 30, 2005

:::.... This morning after being told good-bye from Jenny, I heard the door shut and a few minutes later I heard it open and close again followed by "Oh man."

"Baby?", I called out. "What's wrong?"

"Can you come here for a second?"

I untangled myself from the sheets and went into the living room. There I found her with two skinned knees. Again. I disappeared into the bathroom and reappeared with peroxide, ointment, and a band-aid.

"That one's not big enough...Get one from the first-aid kit. I don't want blood on my pants."

"What happened? You just fell down the stairs? And why are you wearing shorts to work?"

"I missed the last step. I'm not wearing shorts. I pushed my pants up so I don't get blood on them."

I patched her up and watched her leave again. On her way out I noticed the strings of her iPod hanging down. That's what you get for be-bopping down the stairs toward your sunny four blocks to work while everyone else is stuck in traffic for an hour.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
La Redoute Coupons