<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 19, 2005

:::.... I'm sick. Just in time for Christmas. Or maybe I will recover sometime in the middle of the week and be well just in time for Christmas. Actually I haven't finished my Christmas shopping. Fuck, weren't we just sitting there with a gigantic bird on the table and passing around the broccoli rice casserole? Fortunately, none of the gifts I have left to buy are "hot items" that will be difficult to locate. My mom wants ink for her printer and since my dad never wants anything since he doesn't DO anything, he'll get the same basket full of every variety of chocolate-covered nut Whole Foods offers. Along with a jar of some over-priced marmalade or jelly.

I really need to do the dishes. The sink is overflowing with pots and pans. It looks like the sink in that scene in Urban Cowboy. The one where the sink is overflowing with pots and pans. And no, we don't have a dishwasher. The landlord decided that having a stacking washer and dryer was more important. And I don't mind it one bit. Except for today because I'm sick.

Earlier I dragged myself out of bed and into my car to drive to the post office. My only comfort was knowing I could walk passed the crowds of people to the automated shipping machine in the corner....Which on this day was out of order.

---
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
La Redoute Coupons