<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 29, 2005

:::.... For the second night in a row I made spicy black-eyed pea soup for dinner. And for the second night in a row I burned my tongue while taste-testing it over a red hot stove. But mmmmmmm.....Was it good. I found the recipe online and was amazed that it was the exact recipe made at The Black-eyed Pea restaurant which is what I had in mind when I dropped a can of peas into our shopping cart at Randall's. Thanks to my little inspiring chef, Jenny, we had all the ingredients on hand. Onions, fresh garlic, tomatoes, bacon, and beef bouillon.

---

Since one of my New Year's Resolutions will be to do more reading, news in particular, I will be adding more links to articles and stories I come across on the Web. Oh! And since I got a media card for my camera, more photos coming your way too.

Ten Reasons To Drink During The Holidays.

The Library of Congress announced yesterday 25 additions to the National Film Registry including Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Gnarley!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
La Redoute Coupons