<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

::
Image hosting by Photobucket
Hey Roller Girl.....

I can't decide if this is actually sexy or not. I mean, the skates, the cigarette...I don't know. Why is she resting on her knees like that? She must be out of breath from smoking all those Virginia Slims lights. Maybe she should switch to the ultra lights.

Speaking of breath, I can hold my breath for 1 minute and thirty seconds. It started really hurting around one minute and fifteen seconds but I struggled until I reached something more impressive. This is what happens when someone programs a stop watch into the little electronic handheld device I happen to be holding. What did they expect me to do with this feature?...Take off running?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Counters
La Redoute Coupons